Half Day Ubud Cycling Tour
Back to nature with Bali Breeze Tours
A fascinating downhill cycling tour from Tegallalang village and through Bali’s beautiful with the quiet back roads of the countryside. On the bike tour you will visits a woodcarving workshop, temples, luwak coffee plantation, and rice paddies fields. Taste local fruits, vegetables, teas, and coffees.
- Rp.100.000 /person Infant (Baby Seats / Under 5 years)
- Rp.250.000/Person under 12 years old
- Rp.400.000/Person from Ubud area.
- Rp.500.000/Person from Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Canggu area.
Tour includes : Welcome drinks, mountain bike and helmet / Balinese hat, entrance fees, lunch (12.30 pm), cold face towels, insurance covered, as well as fresh fruit and drinks along the way.
- Morning pick-up at your hotel and A/C car drive to the countryside.
- Visit to Tegallalang area which is famous for the rice terraces.
- Visit to plantation where the famous Luwak coffee is produced.
- Comfortable bicycle ride downhill with beautiful views and attractions.
- Walk through the rice paddies with explanation about the process of rice growing.
- Visit to Petulu Village, Where is famous for the white heron.
- Visit to a woodcarving workshop.
- Lunch in a traditional Balinese family home.
Pick-up time :
- Nusa Dua / Jimbaran area :
06 : 30 am – 07 : 00 am
- Kuta / Seminyak area :
07 : 00 am – 07 : 30 am
- Sanur area :
07 : 30 am – 08 : 00 am
- Ubud area :
08 : 30 am – 09 : 00 am
You will be back in the hotel around 13 : 00 pm – 14 : 00 pm.
What to Bring :
- Digital Camera / Cash Money.
- Sun Cream / Block.
- Sport Shoes – Short.
Experience the mythical Balinese culture and hospitality with Bali Breeze Tours!!!.